Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Caroline 4 months old!

Caroline in a little Lilly Pulitzer before the big Target craze for it hit!!

FOUR months old!!  She is 14 lb 4 oz (66%) and 25 inches tall (79%).  She had to get 2 shots at the doctor's office and that night she was running a low grade fever and very fussy.  Boo for shots!

The doctor said we could start Stage I baby food!  The rice cereal was not a hit at all.  So I then tried apples...Caroline thought they were sour and NOT good!  haha


 

A little tummy time is always more fun with company :)  Caroline has rolled twice from stomach to back but she hasn't done it again since!

Although she can really hold her head up well!
Hanging out in mommy's bed!
Tacky Wacky Day at school!
Tacky Wacky Day at school!
Caroline's new trick!
 
How Caroline takes a bath!  Seriously, it's easier to just put her in with the girls!

The girls can both hold Caroline for a short period of time while standing (and while I'm right next to them!  Caroline is heavy!  Just look at those thighs!!)








 

Hanging with some friends at school (and wearing their bows! lol)

Isn't this crazy?  I'd say Camille looks like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment