Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Snow Day(s)!!!

The weather forecasters predicted a LOT of snow for our area, but most of it actually went north of us instead.  We got some sleet, and then eventually snow towards the end of the day.  I can't say I mind that we missed the majority of the winter weather, though, as our friends in Atlanta and Birmingham had traffic nightmares and so much else!

We got a good bit of snow in 2010, but the girls were really little.  This is the first snowfall that they probably will remember!

They were determined to make snow angels!



Very excited about this white stuff falling from the sky!

Please notice that Camille is wearing her Elsa dress under her coat.  When I mentioned that it might snow, they may have busted into songs from the Frozen soundtrack :)

When it first started to snow!

Charlotte is determined to catch a snowflake on her tongue!





She caught one!


Had to go inside but the snow is still coming down!

The next day, a thicker layer of snow to play with!


Iced over slide!



Fascinated with this frozen puddle


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad y'all had fun in the snow! I need to come see your new house!

    ReplyDelete