Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 13, 2013

December

Santa Claus at the Disney symphony!


Disney symphony...I wish Camille would quit fake smiling!

Santa at Bass Pro Shop...their wish list keeps changing up but the No.1 item that remains the same always is a Barbie Jeep "just like cousin Krystal's" that has two seats for me and my sister!

Explicit instructions to Santa, haha







We had many photo shoots trying to get a Christmas card picture!!



In Destin, eating lunch at Auburn-owned Dewey Destin's before the big Iron Bowl game...which, in case you haven't heard, Auburn WON!!







What can be better than your very own little PINK Christmas tree in your room?!





We were watching the Iron Bowl...they were watching Mickey Mouse!

More photo shoot attempts that did not turn out the way I had hoped, but pretty funny nonetheless!  This one is entitled "Cookies for Santa"

Candy cane heart gone terribly wrong! haha

They were determined to be goofy and not cooperate!

Yeah, so I just gave up at this point!



Gingerbread house!  I think more of the candy/icing ended up in little bellies

A hard-working Santa's elf...went to every Wal-Mart around multiple times until he found this toy on the girls' list!

Happy Birthday Jesus extravaganza at Wynnton Methodist.  The girls were stable animals!




Here come the shepherds...

Charlotte as a stable cow!  She kept getting in on the action, saying "MOO, MOO"

Claire came to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment