Well, they may not like gymnastics birthday parties, but they loved the Little Gym Carnival this year. They got to show off all their skills on all the different event, and then get a medal! (and a ring pop, which was far and away the most coveted prize)
![]() |
| Charlotte on the uneven bars |
![]() |
| Camille on the rings! |
![]() |
| Charlotte loves flipping over the bar! |
![]() |
| Camille "skinning the cat"...totally just learned that gymnastics terminology while we were observing! She pulls her legs through and flips over! |
![]() |
| Backwards on the balance beam! |
![]() |
| Camille with friend from school, Katie! |
![]() |
| Seat Drop! |
![]() |
| Forward roll! |
![]() |
| On the Tumble Trak...it is supposedly not quite as bouncy as the trampoline...and I really wanted to try it out! (Don't worry, I didn't!) |
![]() |
| Obstacle course! |
![]() |
| Hand stand! |
![]() |
| He was asking how old they were, etc. He also asked them about their favorite events, Camille said the trampoline, and then he asked her "what did you do on the trampoline?" Her response? "Bounce!" |
![]() |
| Getting a picture with their friend Katie! |
![]() |
| Future Olympians!! |
![]() |
| Katie says she is 3! |











































That looks like so much fun!!! I just signed the girls up for a tumbling class this summer...I'm so excited! This will be our first class / activity, and I hope they do well.
ReplyDeleteI think I'll show A&B these pictures of your girls, so they can get a sense for some of the things they'll be doing. I know they'll love seeing someone their size! :) :)