Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 29, 2013

Frantic Cleaning

So, most of what I have been up to the last month or so is frantic cleaning of the house!  Our house is for sale, and we recently reduced the price to a smoking deal, so we've been getting last minute calls all over the place for people to come look at it.  Which means that, despite how "clean" I have tried to keep it, I am running around like a crazy lady trying to get it clean in 30 minutes time or less.  Fun fun.  It is especially hard on days like the one below, where the girls have dragged every stuffed animal they own into the living room!


And I have resorted to hiding my {overly full} laundry baskets in the trunk of my car because the laundry just never seems done around here, and there's no place else to "hide" the clean laundry that needs to be folded and put away.

Mom, just close your eyes and pretend like you didn't see this...


We close on our new house in 2 weeks!  So everyone pray the old house sells soon!  (but I won't be sad to be out of it so that I don't have to frantically clean, drag the girls, and drag the dog out of it on last minute notices!  Agents who call me the day ahead, or at least a few hours ahead, are now my clear favorites!

We've been scoping out cool things for the girls' soon to be new "big girl" rooms, and spotted these fellows at a local antique mall:

They didn't seem to care about the really cool antique dressers I found them, but they sure did love these three chipmunks!!
We've also gone to a few more Lions games.  Charlotte was breaking it down!


Dinner at Your Pie one night before a Lions game...they split a kid's meal so they also had to share the gelatto...Travis had to feed them like baby birds so that they would not fight over it!
Hanging out after church this past Sunday
So that is what we have been up to these days!

2 comments:

  1. Exciting news about your new house! Can't wait to see pics and hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a lot of work! Hope it sells very very soon, and I look forward to seeing your new home! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete