Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 8, 2013

It's a Royal Sleepover!

If the title of this post got you singing the song and clapping/stomping your feet, then you have seen Sofia the First, the big sleepover, as many times as I have!  Claire stayed over with us this past weekend while her parents were out of town (baby Caitlin was at Kim's mom's house!).  The girls had such a great time.  I was worried Claire would get homesick, but it only hit the very last night and it was nothing major.  We picked her up from school on Thursday afternoon, stopped at her house to get her things, and headed home.  Claire ran into the girls' room and unloaded her suitcase...she put her underwear in their underwear drawer, her clothes in a drawer of their dresser, her jewelry in their jewelry box, her toothbrush in their toothbrush holder, etc.  It was hysterical!  They played well together and when Claire went home on Monday, both of my girls were so upset!


Bathtime got interesting!

Golden Donuts for breakfast on Saturday morning!!



At the dollar movies to see Wreck it Ralph on Sunday afternoon.

Camille drew her first "real" picture of something while we were at Claire's dance class on Monday.  It was a spider, which is interesting because she hates bugs!  The first time she showed me her spider, it actually had 8 legs, 4 on each side!  When I asked her to draw it again so I could get a picture, it came out a little differently!

Over the weekend, we also played at the mall's new play area, got ice cream at McDonald's (watching 3 children by yourself in the play area is highly stressful and solidified my conclusion that two children is probably all I can handle on a regular basis!), went to church (we were only 20 minutes late!), and went to dinner twice!  I feel like this was a successful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment