Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Happy Birthday, Jesus!

The girls go to Preschool at Wynnton Methodist Church.  This year, the church had a Happy Birthday, Jesus event on Saturday for the kids.  It was like a mini Vacation Bible school from 9-1 on that Saturday, followed by a nativity play and cake!  The girls are on the stage in this picture, sitting down.  They were the "barn animals"...only Charlotte removed her donkey hat shortly after the start of the play, and Camille came out wearing no costume (I guess she refused?!  That wouldn't surprise me!).  I made sure they did not see me come in...but about halfway through I think Camille spotted me...fortunately, she stayed on the stage.  The #1 lesson I learned from our first ever "on stage" performance?  Make sure the girls wear pants...that is, unless you want the entire audience to be flashed repeatedly.  Oh boy!





Having cake for Jesus's birthday!



Very bewildered that there was no baby Jesus to be found...the girls were very concerned that he was missing!




I had visions of a really cute Christmas card...but got zero cooperation!




This is our bedtime routine.  Every.single.night.  I think the girls love books as much as I do!  So glad Travis got a picture of it!

1 comment: