Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Disney World 2012

On the bus!


Magic Kingdom!  (at 7 am in the morning!!)

Graham and Claire on "Its a Small World"



Prince Charming's Carousel, one of their favorite rides (that we rode over and over again!)



Dumbo!  The new Storybook Circus section of Fantasyland is so nice, and there are now two Dumbo rides, which helps cut down on lines!






Mad Hatter's Tea Cups!





Winnie the Pooh ride








I wish I had recorded their visits with all the characters.  The conversations that they had with them were so hilarious!  Camille was obsessed with the princesses' shoes, so she asked every single one about them.  This Rapunzel was so nice as to hop up and show her what her shoes looked like!  (Although Cinderella was NOT wearing glass slippers...I thought there'd be lots of questions about that, but fortunately there were no explanations needed!  Whew!). 


Deep in conversation!  I have to hand it to these princesses, they had pretty good answers to all the questions!  Sleeping Beauty's shoes were a color that would match both a pink dress and a blue dress, because her "fairies" might change the color of her dress.


They asked Cinderella about Gus Gus and Jaq and where the prince was, discussed the "mean girls" (the stepsisters), and her fairy godmother.  Charlotte told her all about how she had a Cinderella cake for her birthday!






Claire and I took a spin on the racetrack...this was her first time doing it.  I worry about all these girls (and us) when they turn 16!  Excellent drivers, they are not!



In the Swiss Family Robinson tree house

Hula hooping outside Crystal Palace before dinner






This picture cracks me up because Caitlin has the loudest squeal EVER!  She really does!  And here she is squealing at Eeyore...not sure if it is a good squeal or a bad one, can't really tell by looking at her face.  But look at Wes's face!  And poor Eeyore covered his eyes!

Tigger was so fun, the girls loved him!





Butterfly kisses with Winnie the Pooh







Travis forcing Charlotte to take a picture with his "favorite" president at the Hall of Presidents!  Ha!














Charlotte asked Tinkerbelle about her bun and now Tinkerbelle is checking out Char's pigtails :)




At Animal Kingdom the next day!







Meeting Pocahontas was DEFINITELY a highlight for the girls!  They talked to her for about 10 minutes!  I felt bad holding up the line, but the conversation was so funny that everyone in line was listening/laughing!  The girls were very concerned that John Smith and Meeko were not with her!  And they told her all about their Halloween costumes!




Epcot that afternoon!  Eating ice cream!  (Please note my improvised napkin bibs :))

Snow White!  We walked ALL over Epcot to find her!  She was back in Germany and it took forever to get to her!  (by the way, who knew that Snow White was a German fairytale?  Or is it?)




Back at Magic Kingdom for dinner!










Cinderella's Royal Table for dinner!  Hands down the best character dining experience we have had!  No wonder it takes YEARS to get into this place!!












LOVE this picture :)  Snow White is Camille's favorite, in case you were wondering!






Claire hugging her favorite princess, Ariel!

Another hysterically funny conversation all about Jasmine's belly button.  I snapped this picture right before Camille tried to pull her own dress up to show Jasmine that she, too, had a belly button!





Hollywood Studios the final day!






I said:  "Hey girls, why don't you sit on this bench and I'll take a picture of all of you."  And this is what I got!





And back at Magic Kingdom to say goodbye!



The girls' souvenirs...Dumbo toys


Watching the parade for the last time before we called it a night

No comments:

Post a Comment