Looks like fun! Anna and I are going to the beach the weekend of April 8 with my mom, sister, and aunt. Let me know if y'all will be there then! (Is this the same condo as always? I can't figure out what I'm looking at...)
Oh shoot, we have a wedding in Atlanta that weekend. Boo :( Yes, same condo but we did some renovations, took out the Murphy bed and had a little room put in...it has a daybed with trundle but for now we put the girls' playpens in there...and we shut the door! They go to sleep MUCH faster that way than when we were all in one room!
Looks like fun! Anna and I are going to the beach the weekend of April 8 with my mom, sister, and aunt. Let me know if y'all will be there then! (Is this the same condo as always? I can't figure out what I'm looking at...)
ReplyDeleteOh shoot, we have a wedding in Atlanta that weekend. Boo :( Yes, same condo but we did some renovations, took out the Murphy bed and had a little room put in...it has a daybed with trundle but for now we put the girls' playpens in there...and we shut the door! They go to sleep MUCH faster that way than when we were all in one room!
ReplyDelete