Charlotte's ear infection returned, and this time boy did it make her sick! She started running a fever on Sunday and was just generally sad and miserable...she would cry if she was set down for even one second, which resulted in some sore arms around here! We went to the doctor on Monday and the diagnosis was an ear infection in that same left ear, and also some sort of viral thing on top of that (she threw up on Sunday)...I was fearing it was the flu or something so I'm very glad that was not the case. Camille has not been sick and was not a happy camper on Monday when the world seemed to revolve around her sister! Let's just say there was a lot of climbing into my lap and trying to shove Charlotte OUT of my lap...and of course Charlotte, feeling as lousy as she did, screamed whenever Camille even looked at her the wrong way. Ugh, lonnnggg days around here! Glad to report that everyone is on the mend. I kept the girls home today as well just for extra measure to make sure Charlotte was fully recovered, and we had a good time playing. I thought I'd post a video of Camille since I posted one of Charlotte the other day. Camille is so funny here lately...she has learned what makes us laugh and she will act silly just to get us smiling. For example, a funny game she plays is when Travis asks her for a kiss. He leans in and she says "NO" and moves her head away, laughing and smiling the whole time as Travis does an exaggerated pout. She did this once and we cracked up and now she does it all the time. (She usually follows this with a kiss for Daddy so he's not too offended). She also "plays kitchen" and will use a spoon to stir in bowls and plates, and I'll ask her for a bite...she usually will bring the spoon to me and let me "pretend" to eat...but sometimes for a laugh she'll take it back right before I can taste, and instead feed herself the pretend food with a big grin on her face. Our little comedian! She's also our talker, will repeat pretty much anything you say and knows just a ton of words. When I go to the fridge she almost always asks for either yogurt or applesauce...and believe it or not she pronounces these so well even a stranger would know what she is saying!
Here we were playing on our "sick day"...so glad everyone is better and I get to have a "break" at work tomorrow morning!!


Adorable!! And they are walking so good!Can't wait tosee them:)
ReplyDelete