It's been a little while since I've posted because we've been busy! Camille is practicing her walking, but mostly still prefers to crawl...Charlotte has considered making more of an attempt but still isn't there yet. But lordy they are talking! I have been meaning to update their baby books (wayyyyy behind on those) and I realized I may just never get to it in this lifetime! But, I can easily print these blogs out and I have their 1st year all documented through blog books I've already printed...so, I figured maybe I should do better at documenting more milestones on here! We are gearing up for Disney World for Thanksgiving and I'm sure I'll have a ton of pictures when we get back, but for now I figured I'd jot down all the fun words the girls are now saying! It seems like in this past week or two they add a new one every day!
Dada (first for both girls...soooo unfair :) )
Mama (a close second)
Dog (also a close second, they love Lucy even if she doesn't particularly care for them!)
Ball (they sound really southern when saying this!)
Hi
Bye and Bye Bye
uh oh (is this a word?)
No and no no no no no!
thank you
Read (this is mainly Camille...all day long she brings you books and says "read")
The End (Camille again, after you have finished the book)
Eat
Milk
Juice
Shoe
All done
Nose
Belly button
Baby
Banana
Alligator
Turkey (these last two they picked up this week at mother's morning out and I really am seriously impressed with how well they say alligator!)
They are getting to where they can pretty much repeat or attempt to repeat anything you say to them! I've also done a little sign language but not as regular as I should...Charlotte will sign "milk" but that's about it!


I'm jealous that mama was their second words! That's great how much they are talking - alligator is really impressive! And "uh-oh" is totally a word!
ReplyDelete