Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Favorites

This might be an all time favorite...I LOVE this one! Camille has been ALL grins lately.

Charlotte has a very serious face....but has been very smiley as well, just wouldn't cooperate here!


Camille's puppy makes another debut...I think we need to give him a name!

She seriously sleeps like this with her hands over her face. Doesn't look all that comfortable but I find her in this position all the time.

3 comments:

  1. I love the little football dresses - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're getting bigger and Camille has more hair! They are angels! Better stock up in the puppy blanket in case she loses it in a year:) H still is attached to his he got at 6 months old and we've had a few scares when it was gone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Elizabeth got the puppy blanket....Eliz where did you get it??

    ReplyDelete