Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Surprise!
So I spent some time this morning updating my case list so that I could readily give the status of each case in preparation for our firm lunch meeting....only when I walked into the meeting, it was a surprise baby shower! Travis was there, as were his parents and grandmother, and all my bosses and co-workers. My mom had come in town this past weekend and had decided to stay a few extra days--now I know why! We had food and the cutest cake ever, and we got tons of gifts as well (including two car seats from my bosses, the double stroller from Travis' parents, a high chair, two bouncy seats from Mom, the diaper genie, the baby monitor, the list goes on and on!) Here are some pictures:

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


That is so much fun! And sounds like you got a ton of great gifts!
ReplyDeleteTrish, this is awesome! What a wonderful surprise and what generous gifts--I am so glad your coworkers so obviously love you and are excited for you and Travis. Happy almost long weekend!
ReplyDeleteThat was really nice of them. Looks like you got a lot of gifts. You look great too.
ReplyDelete